Friday 21 September 2012

Mini haul

I have a mini haul to show you today :) I also have a beauty haul that's coming up soon but I'm just waiting on the last few packages to arrive from the US and then I'll post pictures here :)

Country Road have their Mid-Season sale on right now and I couldn't help myself! I scored 2 pairs of flats for $52 each (RRP $99).

I bought the Letitia soft leather ballet in black suede and camel (sorry for the bad photos. I'll try to replace them later with better ones). I went to Sydney QVB at about midday on the first day of the sale and they had sold out of pretty much all the sizes already.





 I also recently bought the La Source exfoliant from Crabtree and Evelyn using their Facebook promotion. They gave me $10 off my purchase and a free 25g hand cream in Wisteria. They ran out of Pomegranate and replaced it with this without telling me but luckily, it smells nice and I havn't tried it before.


I can't wait to post reviews on it :)

- Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...